Amy Rose Runs Out The Door ChallengeAh, sweet Amy Rose... I already posted one challenge with Amy, but now I got another. Try to recreate this with her, all eight panels:Amy Rose Runs Out The Door Challenge by TheWolfBunny
Also, one more thing, make sure Amy's in these clothes. Make her dress longer and give her a multirow petticoat on the inside of her dress:
Hedgehog form, human form, it's your choice. One last thing, when Amy's running, have her petticoat sticking out, like these pics for example:
100 Commissions + Requests! (76 Slots left!)That's right! For this one time I will be accepting 50 commissions and 50 requests! So ask away! Just note me if you want a commission/request. You can ask for more than one commission/request.100 Commissions + Requests! (76 Slots left!) by Cat2999
Commission prices are right here: Commissions are open!
1. Favorite this journal
2. Make a journal with a link to this
3. Anyone can ask for a request/commission!
4. Every 10th slot will get a drawing of their choice, absolutely free!
5. And every 25th slot will get their commission half-off!
6. Slots marked with a star (*) are commissions!
7. Slots marked with a caret (^) are done!
8. Note that drawings, poems, and commissions will be done first
9. Once all slots are filled, I will start the commissions/requests
How to pay:
~ Just put the points into the donation pool!
1. :icondarkfireballz: Tomoko's Awkward Gain (Story)*
2. :iconjadelh: The Von Hacken Twins (Drawing)^ Gear and Ophelia (Story) Ellen (Drawing)*^
|Don't worry, it's simple |
Submitted art should contain:
Nintendo stuff. People, places, things, whatev. The folders are all open, so have at it.
For third party characters, we accept any that that have been featured in a game released for a Nintendo system. So, Sonic, Rayman, Solid Snake, Jill Valentine, Subzero, Simon Belmont, etc are all allowed. Master Chief, Kratos, and Nathan Drake are not (until they appear in a Nintendo platform release). Of course, if they appear alongside a Nintendo-featured character, that would be allowed.
Something funny. This is a humor club, so all submissions should have something humorous. It could be a visual gag, a pun, parody/satire, a humorous observation, or just a silly face.
|More Journal Entries|